Our corporate practice is handled by a combination of senior and junior solicitors.
This enables us to provide sound, cost-effective advice to you on a wide variety of matters. We have represented many of our business clients since their inception and have supported them as they’ve grown. For us, these long term relationships are evidence of our personal, quality service to business.
In addition to advising on traditional corporate and business transactions, we pride ourselves on providing practical and creative solutions to any situation.
Our services include:
- Corporate Restructuring
- Purchases, Sales and Mergers
- Negotiation and Drafting of Agreements
- Professional Corporations
- Corporate Finance
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures, Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Acquisitions, Amalgamations and Re-organizations
- Financing and Tax Planning Issues
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Secured and Unsecured Debt Actions
- Construction Liens
- Winding Up or Dissolution of Companies
- Commercial Leases and Contract
We welcome new business clients who need advice on a particular matter or who are looking for a firm who works to understand you and your business.
The following lawyers would be happy to discuss your case: