Barrister & Solicitor
Michael Fulton is a long time resident of Kamloops, attending both elementary and high school in the area. Michael moved to the lower mainland to complete his Bachelor of Arts (Honors) at Simon Fraser University in 2003 and Bachelor of Laws at University of British Columbia in 2006.
After graduating from UBC, Michael worked briefly for the British Columbia Law Institute before returning to Kamloops to article with Taylor Epp & Dolder in 2007. Michael was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2008, and joined Epp Cates Oien in 2011 when Taylor Epp & Dolder merged with Cates Carroll Watt.
Michael’s preferred practice areas include:
- Corporate – incorporations, amalgamations, shareholders’ agreements
- Commercial – asset and share purchases and sales; commercial leasing
- Residential Conveyancing
- Real Property Development – subdivisions, preparation of disclosure statements, etc.
- Estate Planning – wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements, committeeship applications, etc.
- Estates – probate and administration applications
Michael also does litigation that may arise in the course of any of the above areas.